TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother’s Day Run

I celebrated Mother’s Day by leaving the kids at home with hubby and running a 12.05 mile (19.39 km) out-and-back along Santiago Truck Trail.  It was hot, and I made the rookie mistake of not applying sunscreen.  So, I’m slightly sunburnt.  Despite that, it was a lovely, though difficult run.  The scenery was so beautiful, I could not control myself with the camera.  Below is just a portion of those pictures. 

Happy Mother’s Day!

Tomorrow I will do my drawing for the free Spartan race entry.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES5 10 152,130’ elevation gain (649 m)

1 comment:

  1. I always forget my sunscreen until I've been burned a few times. And by then it's usually too late.

    ReplyDelete