TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Friday, March 20, 2015

More Valuable Than Money

A popular saying I’ve heard throughout my life is:  “Time is Money.”  Well, I am here to say that time is not money.  Time is way more valuable than money. 

During the past week, I have been too busy to hit any trails.  But I have managed to get in two runs locally.  I guess that’s not so bad. 

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Run 1:  Sunday, 5.29 miles

Run 2: Friday (today): 9.45 miles

If I had more time I might spill more beans about these runs – as I am going through a rough time wondering if I’m really up for all this running anymore.  But of to bed I am for a 3:30 AM wake-up and drive up the mountain.  Tomorrow is Old Goat 50, of which I am I’m coordinating volunteer activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment